Ladies and Gentleman, the man that will be in history books. He was throwing the burning tear gas. Not to the cops but away from the children protesting. In his American Shirt and bag of chips. Check his twitter.
HE HAS ALSO STATED NOT TO PURCHASE THE T-SHIRTS THAT ARE BEING SOLD WITH HIS IMAGE BECAUSE HIM NOR THE TOWN OF FERGUSON WILL SEE THAT MONEY!
Just needs to be stated again!
“Not to the cops but away from the children protesting”
A silent protest in Love Park, downtown Philadelphia orchestrated by performance artists protesting the murder of Michael Brown in Ferguson. The onslaught of passerby’s wanting to take photos with the statue exemplifies the disconnect in American society. Simply frame out the dead body, and it doesn’t exist.
Here are some observations by one of the artists involved in the event:
I don’t know who any of these folks are.
They were tourists I presume.
But I heard most of what everything they said. A few lines in particular stood out. There’s one guy not featured in the photos. His friends were trying to get him to join the picture but he couldn’t take his eyes off the body.
"Something about this doesn’t feel right. I’m going to sit this one out, guys." "Com’on man… he’s already dead."
There were a billion little quips I heard today. Some broke my heart. Some restored my faith in humanity. There was an older white couple who wanted to take a picture under the statue.
The older gentleman: “Why do they have to always have to shove their politics down our throats.” Older woman: “They’re black kids, honey. They don’t have anything better to do.”
One woman even stepped over the body to get her picture. But as luck would have it the wind blew the caution tape and it got tangle around her foot. She had to stop and take the tape off. She still took her photo.
There was a guy who yelled at us… “We need more dead like them. Yay for the white man!”
"One young guy just cried and then gave me a hug and said ‘thank you. It’s nice to know SOMEBODY sees me.’
- 0: Height
- 1: Virgin?
- 2: Shoe size
- 3: Do you smoke?
- 4: Do you drink?
- 5: Do you take drugs?
- 6: Age you get mistaken for
- 7: Have tattoos?
- 8: Want any tattoos?
- 9: Got any piercings?
- 10: Want any piercings?
- 11: Best friend?
- 12: Relationship status
- 13: Biggest turn ons
- 14: Biggest turn offs
- 15: Favorite movie
- 16: I’ll love you if
- 17: Someone you miss
- 18: Most traumatic experience
- 19: A fact about your personality
- 20: What I hate most about myself
- 21: What I love most about myself
- 22: What I want to be when I get older
- 23: My relationship with my sibling(s)
- 24: My relationship with my parent(s)
- 25: My idea of a perfect date
- 26: My biggest pet peeves
- 27: A description of the girl/boy I like
- 28: A description of the person I dislike the most
- 29: A reason I’ve lied to a friend
- 30: What I hate the most about work/school
- 31: What your last text message says
- 32: What words upset me the most
- 33: What words make me feel the best about myself
- 34: What I find attractive in women
- 35: What I find attractive in men
- 36: Where I would like to live
- 37: One of my insecurities
- 38: My childhood career choice
- 39: My favorite ice cream flavor
- 40: Who wish I could be
- 41: Where I want to be right now
- 42: The last thing I ate
- 43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately
- 44: A random fact about anything
when you have a coughing fit in class and you are trying to hold it in
i cant believe how true this is